Do you know: Lisa Butler
- Q: What’s your favorite thing about working at HawsGoodwin Wealth?
Lisa: I love the personal connections with clients and the general enthusiasm of the HGW team.
- Q: Is there a part of your role at the company that you wish people knew more about?
Lisa: I care deeply about our clients’ well-being and am committed to their success.
- Q: Tell us about your family.
Lisa: My extended family is too long to list. My daughter, Laura, is a first responder who loves to save people in distress. Kayden, aka Pooh Bear, is my 3½-year-old grandson and is the love of our lives. We share our home with five cats that are all rescues.
- Q: What’s your dream vacation or a bucket list item?
Lisa: My bucket is bottomless. In late October, I’m looking forward to checking off Italy and Spain in celebration of a big birthday.
- Q: Do you have a favorite cause or non-profit?
Lisa: I’m a stylist volunteer for Dress for Success. I help women seeking employment by encouraging their growth and self-esteem.